Clean up...
I'm still waiting for my seat to be made. I'm sure the holidays have gotten in the way of production. I really need to get it so I can modify the frame to make it fit right. In the meantime I've been doing some cleanup of parts and such. First, I rebuilt my brake master cylinder...Then I painted it...
Cleaned and painted the triple tree. Also cleaned up my starter motor...
And the top clamp/fuse box. Polished the fuse cover.
Also polished up the clutch cover. It was very cruddy looking before.
Currently I'm cleaning the motor case and polishing the valve covers. I have a complete gasket set on order from the UK. My shift lever seal is leaking badly so I ordered that as well (I'm pretty sure it's not included in the set). Also ordered a brake caliper seal kit. So much to do. All my other parts arrived from my last post and they look great. I can't wait to get to the point of assembling it all.


VERRRY NICE, Graham! I love how it all cleaned up so nicely! I gotta hit you up on how you painted it. while cleaning my bike up, I realized that my fuse box cover has a hole drilled through it! >.<
ReplyDeleteI'll be glad to help. I have an extra fuse box cover for ya. No worries. 😀
DeleteOh, AWESOME!!! Thanks, man!! :D
ReplyDelete