Saturday, December 1, 2012

Unobtainium

  So my right intake manifold is cracked on the hard rubber section from the crash bar impacting it. I thought I would use the one from my '78 parts bike but the old one looks to be a different diameter and the finish is different. I found a place in the UK that makes aftermarket ones but I would prefer that they are original and match in look and finish since they are very visible on the bike. I found some used ones on Ebay but they are broken as well. I'm sure one will pop up soon. Maybe the guy i bought the bike from has some spares. I think I'll arrange to stop by this Sunday perhaps. Need my forks and fender as well.


Below is the picture of the same part on from the '78. It's shaped different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment